I would like to share the Meanings for the Gypsy Cards from my notes collection.
1. Message = announcement, invitation, results, telephone call, Usually the news is verbal. Waiting for some results. Look to the card beside it for an explanation as to the type of message it is.
2. Fidelity = loyalty, honesty, unconditional, friendship, Loyal person or situation. Trusting friend. A volunteer.
3. Rival – competition, comparison, the other side of the fence
4. House = family, home, emotional bonds, office, security, The environment you live in. A project. Members of the family
5. Anger = frustration, negative emotions, annoyed, bad mood, A card of emotions. Flying off the handle. Anger issues. Someone needs to cool off. A provoking circumstance that tests your patience.
6. Pride = arrogance, conceit, overly ambitious, a showing,
7. Gift = donation, present, contribution, rewards, The act of giving and receiving. A donation. Gift. Inheriting something of value.
8. Letter = answer, approval, application, documents, contract, A message via any mode of communication. News brings change one way or another.
9. Enemy= weakness, hostility, Imposter, self-doubt
10. Baby = new start, pregnancy, naive, infancy stage, inexperience, New beginnings, start of project or relationship. A baby. Looking after someone that is less fortunate than you are.
11. Thought = -planning, contemplation, indecision, study, The thinking process. Planning an event. Meditating on your problems. Digesting information. A form of daydreaming.
12. Maid = single female, unchartered territory, obedient
13. Lord = house owner, boss, teacher, obligations
14. Love = happiness, affection, love, positive, Emotional situation involving feelings. Romance. The love of a person or thing.
15. Merriment = gaiety, well being, having a good time, creativity, Having a good time. Feelings of pleasure from entertainment. Attending a function where there is much joy and laughter.
16. Party = social event, reception, wedding/baby shower, celebration
17. visit = company, meetings, errands, teamwork, The act of receiving guests and being welcomed by others. Usually there is an element of surprise involved. This card can represent an errand.
18. Sadness = grief, unwanted, crying, mood swings, unfavorable, Tears of pain. Upsetting time. Very depressed. Under the weather. This shall pass, a temporary state of mind.
19. Old Man = senior, retirement, longevity, the ex-.
20 Jealousy = spying, resentment, envy, the other woman, Green eyed monster. Wanting that which is not yours. Envy.
21. Inconstance = undecided, irregular, fickle, changing
22. Desire= anxiety, longing, craving, wishful thinking, Wishing or yearning for something that is out of your control. If you wish hard enough though, you can manifest what it is you desire if it is in the highest good for all concerned.
23. Marriage = Commitment, bonding, loss of independence, marriage, Can predict marriage. Mainly a card of union and commitment. A bond or agreement.
24. Young man = brother, college, best friend,
25. Sweetheart = Female seeker of cards, the special lady, wife, girlfriend, If you are a female this card represents you in a reading. The cards surrounding the SWEETHEART will tell you what’s going on currently. If you are a male, then the SWEETHEART is you special lady or girlfriend. If you haven’t got one, she can represent a good female friend or sister.
26. Lover = male seeker of cards, the special man, husband, boyfriend, The special man for a female seeker of the cards. Represents the male getting the reading. If there is no one special currently a male friend, brother. In the future spot predicts the potential of a love affair.
27. Death = farewell, finalization, the answer Is no. It’s over, A cycle card. Endings. Saying good-bye. Completion. Time to move on. Forget the past and head off into a different direction.
28. Misunderstanding = wrong, irreconcilable, conflict
29. Treason = doubt, breach of confidentiality, trickery
30. Malady = Illness, burden, recovery, tardiness, Negative well-being. Illness but within the card are also clues to a recovery. Possibility of using sickness as an excuse not to deal with something or someone.
31. Falseness = lies, corruption, defensiveness, negative, A fake something or other. Betrayal. Two-faced person. Deception of the worst kind.
32. Journey = travel, emergency, taking off, Physical trip. Taking off. Vacation. Emergency situation
33. Thief = cheating, losing something, misplacement, swindle, This card signifies all that is stolen – does not have to be physically taken. Theft goes on all the time. Spending time with someone who drains you is a form of theft -they are stealing your peace of mind. When this card is next to the ENEMY there is a warning not to be careless with your valuables.
34. Prison = limitations, rules, entrapment, loneliness
35. Widower – older male relative, mourning, the past, remembering, A lonely and sad man. A situation that must be accepted. Pining over loved one.
36. Misfortune = bad news, discomfort, obstacles, Unlucky. A card of warning. Potential mishap or freak circumstance. Expect the unexpected.
37. Officer = the other man, person in authority, •professional dealings. As a person it will be anyone that wears a uniform. News comes from this person that is more formal than personal. If you get involved with this man, he will love you & leave you. A playboy.
38. Widow = divorcee, menopause, crone, loneliness, Grief. A woman in sorrow. A situation that causes pain. A woman without a partner
39. Judge= final verdict, an official, tough boss, Decisions by those in authority. Weighing the pros and cons in a situation
40. Money = inheritance, winning, luck, abundance, Financial abundance. Increase. A win. Wealth, if this card is beside the FORTUNE card.
41. Some money = raise, bonus, a purchase, small win, refund, Can be a small raise or increase. Finding or having some loot you forgot about. Receiving a refund check, rebate, etc.
42. Good news = Yes, positive results, announcement, passing the test
43. Constancy = lack, of change, solid, accountability, fixed, Everything stays the same, this is usually positive. If you are wondering about a negative situation, it doesn’t look like it will improve.
44. Loss = risky, decline, decrease, losing, It’s a no-go. Money issues. A break-up in a relationship. Betting against the odds & losing.
45. Profit = gain, advantage, increase, freebie
46. Hope = anticipation, waiting, In the future, Believing in a positive outcome. All is possible through faith.
47. Servants = submission, hobbles, crew, serving
48. Unexpected joy = findings, -free parking, recognition, A situation comes up that started horribly and turned out great. Like the party you don’t want to go but end up having the best time of your life. Getting good news about a worrisome condition.
49. Fortune = victory, satisfaction guaranteed, a sale, a miracle, Give praise for all your abundance. Lucky streak. Your dreams come true.
50. A Physician = medicine man or woman, to care, advisor
51. Foreign woman = a blind date, masquerade, something odd § strange
52.. Ecclesiastic = faith -power of prayer, religious connotation, a church or chapel, Anyone involved in an organized belief system. Faith. A church type building. Spirituality. Last rites